Sign in to follow this  
red930

M$ did not make many friends with this!

M$ Patents the Double click!

The US Patent and Trademark Office has granted a patent to Microsoft Corp. for a "time based hardware button for application launch" in which a click of a button can start different programs if it is clicked once, twice or held down for several seconds. The patent, number 6,727,830, was granted on April 27

What will attorneys and Bill think of next....?

I wish I still had this pic I did in photoshop of Bill with horns and a tail sitting on a throne of skulls in ₪₪₪₪. It used to be my wallpaper @ work, but my company got a contract to do MS product activation and one of the MS exec from Renton saw it on a visit and freaked out. Almost got fired over that!!!! I met him though when he came to UW with the recruiters when I was going to college. He's really very nice in person and his house on Lake Washington is DA BOMB!!!!

right I think Linux should use and patent a cricular motion of a mouse to open an application

how many times have people using Microsponge Windoze moved the mouse in a circular motion frantically out of frustration when a system hangs???

:D

Originally posted by Tristan_NZ

right I think Linux should use and patent a cricular motion of a mouse to open an application

how many times have people using Microsponge Windoze moved the mouse in a circular motion frantically out of frustration when a system hangs???

:D

ROLF how very true...for me...waaaaay too mant times to count