2 dead mobos on arrival.

Originally posted by mongoled

If ive been ignorant to something fine but this

..............:rolleyes:

Isnt any way to treat someone trying to help you

mong

i´m sorry friend that was not my objective posting that smiley,and i apreciate ur help very much,u misunderstood me,it was just that i have no current signature cause i ain´t got it working so i´ve posted the hardware i tryed on the board.

i assumed u did´nt read my post,so i posted again,don´t misunderstand me...please. :O

i´ll take the smiley off....sorry for that sincerely...

:(

do u know if there is a data base of components that lan party semms to dislike?

my hardware works fine on another board so i feel helpless....

i asked the guy in the shop to test the new one for me,seem it works there(nice ppl there they sent me a new one even that i didn´t send this bad one to them,yet)

if same thing happens now,maybe i blame...my hardware??

i´ve been looking @ this celeron for the past 1,2 month,i cant stand this......it´s horrifying!!!

thanx to all.

The fact that he said some of the pins weren't soldered on the backside of the socket seems to indicate it anothe of the bad solder situations. It could be the bios but when the pins aren't soldered it probably isn't going to post after the initial cmos component chk.

alright! now i´m happy!

:)

the mobo arrived,and i´m pleased with it,got some weird behaviour sometimes,but i can live with that,nice overclocker.

got my system up to 2651mhz /241x11

2,5-2-2-11

20k marks.

i´m pleased.

if it had a higher v-core i would say it was perfect .(if we don´t think bout resets,4 leds ,clearing cmos,and other stuff ;) )

well seems dfi is rulling here,for now. :)

thanx to u all it was worth waiting and suffering.

;)

I've suffered as well. 2 bad MB's from Newegg bad bios on both one Rma to Newegg, the other Rma to DFI, now it's DEAD like really DEAD, so off to San Jose, or Hayward again.Supposed to get something new this time I hops so!

Then I can offer it at an outrageously low price here! Since I purchased another board so I wouldn't have internet and gaming withdrawls

Glad your happy now X-seed. I look at it like this...These boards are like Lamborghini's, not as cheap or reliable has a Honda Civic, but it gets ya where you're going a helluva lot FASTER and in a lot more STYLE... :nod: