Momentary Freeze NF2 400-AL

Yeah, I think I'm just going to return it and pick up another motherboard because I really haven't been able to find much help for this specific motherboard.

For future owners, please be aware that I have seen this problem on 3 new boards.

Thanks for all that assisted.

Mike

possibly because it is overclocked? The NF2-AL and Ultra-AL are not made to be overclocked (though normally they overclock fairly decent, but not like you will see on the INF/LP series).

also, your Samsung looks to be CAS3 but you are at 2.5...this might be something to look at? (just throwing out suggestions here...i agreed with you about the NV drivers but that doesn't seem to be the true culprit)

News :)

I installed all os again.. instaled Nforce Unified Driver 2.45 and Catalyst 4.5.. but the problem continues..

So.. i tryed to install Nforce Remix 3.31a.. and the freezes stop :)

4.24 is very similar to 3.13a..

the principal diference is that 3.13 have an older LAN Driver..

They tell in the site that youll have a lower cpu consume with older drivers

I also have this mouse lagging... :mad:

It's a fairly new LP B "mda in China" and my older Taiwanese board could run the same clocks, with exactly the same mods, cooling and bios... it's driving me mad.

I indeed did not even have this problem before!

Hey SAE is this a PS2 or usb mouse? If its ps2(doubtful would be my guess) look for a program called PS2rate that increases the sampling frequency from the PS2 port. I had a similar issue once and it fixed it up. Also If you have effects like mouse hot tracking etc, try turning it all off in windows control panel.

It's a ps2 mouse... I don't use usb. But the lags are for a period of 2-3seconds each... :(

It's nothing to do with these settings as I am exactly using same hardware (just mobo changed, bios same, settings same, just China board)... It's nothing like that... more than likely a quality problem.