DFI, Socket 939, and LP/Infinity flexibility

This is a question for all you DFI guys out there. I know you might not be able to answer a lot of these questions for security/privacy concerning upcoming products, but I was just gonna try and ask what DFI has planned for Socket 939 based A64 systems?

Considering the great success of the LanParty/Infinity, I would hope to see similar success with the A64 platform. For instance, all the reviews I've seen of A64 boards currently and for future 939 boards, show an extreme lack of the necessary voltage to really tweak your system. Most top out vdimm around 2.9v and some don't even include chipset voltage. Is DFI going to include excellent voltages(eg. up to 3.3vdimm, 2.0vcore, etc.) on the 939 platforms like they have for Socket A? Have limitations with the A64 caused problems with these voltages which would lead mobo makers to not include them?

I say this because, honestly, I think the extreme voltage tweaking of the DFI setups are what turned me on to them in the first place and I think many others would agree. I just hope they keep this in mind when designing new products for the next platform as I would love to remain loyal to DFI and I would love to see them on top of enthusiast sales.

As I'm not a DFI employee, but I think rather observant, the fact that DFI entered the hi-performance market would nearly assure the fact that if DFI markets a socket 939 motherboard it would be every bit the screamer the UI & LPII boards are. In fact it's performance by comparision will probably exceed that of the current athlon solutions because they see that we are already trying to exceed the VDIMM/VCORE overhead thay have given us.

If that pic is the real deal...I like what I see.

Meaning, the placement of the CPU socket is much better, by having it in the middle will allow for larger HS units. I was unable to tell if there are CPU mounting holes, I'm sure there will be.

The UV colors, yellow and orange although I like the green theme better, still yellow and orange will look sharp.

I noticed there wasn't a stock HS on the southbridge.

I like where the power supply connector is located, out on the outside edge away from the CPU, to me that will be a plus.

I've already decided, even though i won't be upgrading to the 939 platform anywhere soon. DFI will be getting my money when the time comes. This LP-B of mine just screams and has alot of life left in it. If it(939)comes close in matching its (LP-B) stability, DFI will have a big winner on their hands.