A new Game

momma

Originally posted by The Wife

Has anyone ever played Savage: The Battle For Newerth? My brother-in-law likes it alot -- What do you think?

<-------- Beta tested the game.

Not all the fun IMO, but I also enjoy rampaging through corpse after corpse and fast paced UT-like action... Savage just wasn't too fun for me =/

Its good for a while, but pretty repetative.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought stanley was over and that was tampa with the cup. I haven't watched since the flyers lost. My screen res in 1600x1200 on a 17"monitor so all the pics n stuff are super tiny, so I guess I'll get my magnifying glass out next time. I take it those are the Steelheads? Here the Tri-City Americans have won the WHL cup twice I think.

yeah that's the goalie for the steelheads Dan Ellis. He's going to play for the Stars next year probably. He's a talented kid that looks way too much like angry. This is the first year in the ECHL for the steelheads and their first major championship win in franchise history so needless to say we were and still are really excited about them winning.

Oh yeah on a side note: Tampa Bay kicks butt!

Is the ECHL higher or lower than the WHL?

Here are some Tri-City American's who have made it big in the NHL. I know all these guys personally because they were all underage and used to come into my bar to party after games.

1989 NHL DRAFT

#4 Winnipeg Stu Barnes C Tri-City Americans (WHL)

#19 Washington Olaf Kolzig G Tri-City Americans (WHL)

1991 NHL DRAFT

#103 Quebec Bill Lindsay W Tri-City Americans (WHL)

1995 NHL draft

#5 Tampa Bay Daymond Langkow C Tri-City Americans (WHL)

#22 Philadelphia Brian Boucher G Tri-City Americans (WHL)

1998 NHL DRAFT

#27 New Jersey Scott Gomez C Tri-City Americans (WHL)

Lower than the WHL. The Steelheads are affilated with the Utah Grizzley which are the AHL team which is affilated with the Dallas Stars. The only guy on our team that has gotten that much playing time is Andrei Vasilyev who played like 15 games with the New York Islanders. Most of these guys are either young and get to go up to the AHL team during the season or older guys who just want to play. Well i shouldn't say older since the oldest guy on the team is 32.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

didnt mean to sound harsh elts...just trying to keep any trouble from this place ;)

Im with you Booster on the co-op thing...momma and I love love love to play co-op games together....thats the one major thing that is lacking in PC games these days =-(

Oh yea, when I heard Doom III was gonna have co-op I was like (oh . co-op!!!) then I read further to find it was gonna be a xbox exclusive only. :O

Anyone want to buy me a Xbox and be my friend?:D