A new Game

momma

Ok so i am getting ready to buy a new game cause i am really tired of what i have. Any suggestions from you guys? I just can't think of what i really want. A FPS of some kind sounds like the best to me. So suggest away. :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by momma

Ok so i am getting ready to buy a new game cause i am really tired of what i have. Any suggestions from you guys? I just can't think of what i really want. A FPS of some kind sounds like the best to me. So suggest away. :)

FarCry?

Originally posted by king of nothing

Well..... I pretty much stick to ut2004 when I feel the need to kill something.

.....but apparently I should give FarCry a try. Anyone know if it's available for Linux? Or will I have to play in windows..... ick.

HEH another linux fan, no bashing here, maybe I should try it.:cool:

FarCry is ok if you have a great system, but it stinks when it comes to multiplayer, and there is no co-op play (nor bots for multiplayer).

Some of the best games on PC right now:

Call of Duty (no bots/co-op tho)

Desert Combat (you must own Battlefield 1942 to play this mod...this is one of the best)

Unreal Tournament 2004

im getting tired of game devs making games for singleplayer/multiplayer that do not include bots and especially Co-op play. While we have a great net connection here, we love to play together...without bots or co-op, it gets boring only having two of us running around trying to kill each other (and its no contest really as I've been playing FPS since Doom days).

Serious Sam was the best co-op game ever. the original Unreal Tournament is still better than any of the other Unreal games to us...its just more fun. Even Quake3 with bots is a riot on the LAN.

FarCry is awesome!!!! its one of VERY few games where ive played through the entire single player..it definitly kept me interested. Also, now that ive been hooked on single player multiplayer is definitly kicking some ₪₪₪, I like picking up the sniper ans swimming off to some remote island and cappin people in the face!

Guest culinist

What games do you guys have?

How about the new Splinter Cell, I've been playing it on X Box, or I should say my boy has been. I don't get much time on it.