Sorry but I hate the Lakers.

P-nut

Damn bought team, Malone and payton are both sell outs.NBA just ain't the same without his airness.:(

Originally posted by Angry_Games

ah but Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Calgary Flames tonight!!!!

game5, series tied 2-2...who cares about a bunch of overpaid thugs...er basketball players (not that NHL hockey players are any different lol)

LOL. The best sport in my opinion is FOOTBALL.

Guest culinist

I'd have to say that Baseball is my favorite sport to watch. And I too hate the Lakers.

f0ck the lakers! i hope malone looses another chance to win the championship, Kobe goes to prison, shaq's arrogant no talent ₪₪₪ has a car wreck and dies, fox gets a divorce from vanessa, and fisher never scores another point

you get my drift I HATE THE LAKERS!

Originally posted by nVidiaGuru

f0ck the lakers! i hope malone looses another chance to win the championship, Kobe goes to prison, shaq's arrogant no talent ₪₪₪ has a car wreck and dies, fox gets a divorce from vanessa, and fisher never scores another point

you get my drift I HATE THE LAKERS!

Damn, ain't that bad.:confused:

Dyed in the wool T-wolves fan here. They spent some good money as well getting the team up to speed.

Doze Lakers just came back in the 4th Quarter and kicked bott. jus played a better ame den me boys.

Double Dang Dardly Doo - jus wait til next year

man i hate the lakers but i do want Malone and Payton to finally win a ring...the chances they both had they had to play MJ and we all know NO ONE is going to beat MJ!!!

the rest of the lakers...can go to prison and get fatter and maybe learn how to shoot free throws i dunno

Originally posted by Angry_Games

man i hate the lakers but i do want Malone and Payton to finally win a ring...the chances they both had they had to play MJ and we all know NO ONE is going to beat MJ!!!

the rest of the lakers...can go to prison and get fatter and maybe learn how to shoot free throws i dunno

LOL ,The funny thing is that I have a stupid ₪₪₪ buddy that says Kobe is good as Jordan, now that's a joke.HE'LL NEVER BE THAT GOOD.

Michael Jordan

Wayne Gretzky

Babe Ruth

Joe Montana

Pele

those are the top athletes ever in their sport as far as I am concerned. If anyone is close to MJ, it might be Wilt Chamberlain...but not Kobe...Kobe is a ball-hogging, selfish, let-me-shoot player who has skill but doesnt have what it takes to be MJ.

MJ, Jesse Owens, Gretzky, Ruth, Jim Thorpe...those guys are truly probably the top athetes ever...and dont forget Lance Armstrong who has won the Tour de France bike race who-knows-how-many-times (testicular cancer survivor even!!!).

Kobe n Shaq....bahahahahahahaha