Sign in to follow this  
momma

revised! - Make Momma a Sig (aka "The Momma & Angry Show&q

I wish my wife would be some what intrested in what I and my 4 boys like to do and not why are you wasting money on that. Every time I try and talk to her about computers or games for anything form pc to ps2/xbox sha tells me not intrested and to leave her alone. If its not about house work of takeing care of faimly stuff (ie. cloths , shoes, food ect...) then its should not be done. She does know how to have a good time but she finds it hard to do. So ag enjoy momma and slepp with one Eye open.

momma hated this kinda stuff for the most part...i just had to keep trying diff things until i found one that she liked (Diablo2 started it)

now she's a madwoman at hockey and Burnout3 (cuz women are naturally bad drivers and that game is perfect for women!)

only took me 15 years, a divorce, and who knows how many psycho, crazy, lazy, no-good-for-nothing, me me me me me girlfriends to find her

so...if i am any indication...you will find the perfect woman when you are 30-35...so stay single till then ;)

Originally posted by Angry_Games

so...if i am any indication...you will find the perfect woman when you are 30-35...so stay single till then ;)

Ok then..lol I have a few more years :( .. I hope so, these last years have suked bad..

I found mine when I was 20, so I married her right away. She is still awesome almost 7 years later. She don't game much, but she loves to help me case mod and stuff. She rocks. You got you a good woman A_G, hang on to her.:D

from my post @ ESPNhockey.net:

*sigh*

so my gf and I been playing this since 2k4 came out. While we are sorta disappointed in 2k5, we've been slugging through a season (our 3rd cuz the first 2 froze but we turned off injuries and all sorts of junk) with my brother,

now my brother has to go out of town for 10 days, and we are having to play the Conf Finals then the Stanley Cup (cuz we aint gonna lose the Conf Finals against teh LA Kings bhahahahaha).

So we get all set to play the night before he has to fly off to cram two playoff series to finish off the season...and I go to put the game in the Xbox...and BLAMMO...what do I find staring back at me???

EA's NHL 2005

so im standing there with a stupid look, and my homer simpson brain is trying to get the info across the synapses in my brain that this is not ESPN hockey...

then it hits me...we rented EA's 2005 for the Xbox just to make sure it sucked as bad as it does on the PC (and it does oh boy oh boy does it ever sheesh...but thats another rant for another bedtime story reading).

SOMEHOW...my illustrious and wonderful, always-thinking girlfriend, decided to return ESPN NHL 2k5 back to Hastings (our big video chain) and left us with this...this...THING...called EA NHL 2005.

well...I'm of the mind to turn the EA thing into a coaster for my Starbucks coffee...and my gf...poor blessed gal...she's almost in tears (cuz you know how emotional women get over weird things...like when we win free wings from Hooters and we men nearly burst into tears), but she gets her gumption up and takes the evil EA thing back to the vid store...and the greasy, oily, pimply star-trek addict at the counter haggles and haggles and hems and haws and such, but alas, no ESPN NHL 2k5 for us.

so there you have it...a bug to end all bugs...we cannot play this game again after this bug...i mean, come on Kush/VC, this is simply too much and I think you might lose customers if this continues...I can't be the only one with this game-ending mega bug...

Afterword: in the words of my brainy brother...ITS ONLY $20.00. And of course, I owed him a copy for his bday anyway...so I made him go buy his birthday present at Wal-Mart, and then he came back, trophy in hand (and a couple pizza's from Chicago Connection), and we proceeded to blank the stupid (and might I add...pimply looking star trek geeks) LA Kings.

Then we proceeded to finish off the Toronto Frozen Flowers (Oak Leaves or whatever they call themselves up there in Canadia) in a hard fought (and quite cheap once the computer team was getting their arses beat badly i might add) 4-1 Stanley Cup Final.

so the moral of this story is...this game is buggy. It makes you stupid sometimes, enough to hypnotize your girlfriend, who absolutely, ABSOLUTELY hates EA's hockey games, to somehow return the wrong game to the video store busting your bank account for $20.00

Or maybe is it that the Wonderfully Evil EA National Hypnotizer League 2005 game sent out evil tendrils of bad mojo into her brain at the exact moment she was picking up the game to begin her arduous journey to return it to the video store...

we may never know...