Your favorite band/group/whatever?

nVidiaGuru

mine has to be Tool they are the only band i can listen to 24/7 365 and never get tired of, absolutly the greatest! Maynard is a genious and thats all i need to say about that. Danny Carrey is the best precusionist (sp? im tipsey;) )ive ever heard hes soooooo fast and still able to hit random symbols/drums at the drop of a hat and still sound in beat. Adam (guitarist) and Justin (bass) i havent really listened much to cuz im a lyrisist/beat kinda listener, but i will say Adams guitar in "Sober" is abosulty fantastic.

Guest culinist

Well, Led Zeppelin of course, but also Al Dimeola(greatest guitarist ever).

Originally posted by LanMan

Tool is really good but by favorite band of all time is Alice in Chains. The way that layne Staley could wail and the background vocals is just awesome.

I feel the same, Alice in chains was awesome.It's sad that Layne died the way he did.:(

Tool/APC

Disturbed

and theres some new stuff i like called:

Nightmares on Wax

and

Groove Armada

my tastes are changing...i like Sarah McLauchlan, Static-X, Primus, everything but country/rap.

momma just saw Aerosmith two nights ago here (SIXTY DOLLAR TICKETS WHAT THE....)

Yeah i dig aerosmith but mostly went cause it was with friends from work. The concert was way cool though.

I like John Mayer, all that nightmare on wax stuff, groove armada (mostly cause i listen to it repeated over and over on angry's machine), dixie chicks, avril lavenge (sp?), and AC/DC. There are many more i like but that would take too much time to list all of what i like. I am basically a music freak.

Uh... damn there is a lot I like.

Ones on my playlist at the moment:

Groove Coverage

No Doubt

Hoobastank

The Vines

Lostprophets

Guns 'n' Roses

Chevelle

Jet

Evanescence

Avril Lavinge