Lanparty Ultra II B reboot!

ok guys heres the problem....

Today i received my lanparty mobo. I installed everything correctly and booted up xp pro...And everytime it said windows is starting it would flicker the blue screen of yes im saying it "death" and reboot itself. Occasionally it wouldn't take as long and sometimes even longer, but not once did it boot to windows. I tried repairing and still no luck. Tried booting from a bootdisk...no luck.. Also tried switching out hard drives, ram , etc still no luck. I could find nothing that would make it any more or less consistant. I also flashed the bios, however it had the most current stock one already installed. My specs are athlon xp3000, 1 gig kingston ddr pc 2100, geforce fx 128 mg vid, 160 gig western dig hd...thx in advance

:confused: ...you are going to have to do a little more describing of how you have your memory timings set and such because of this:

1 gig kingston ddr pc 2100,

That in conjunction with what can be a 400DDR type bussed processor is going to likely mean you will need to do some specialized setting up of the bios to make it boot right.

Sincerely, RGone...