Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.... night and day difference

Silver TDX waterblock and a NV-68 with dual DDC pumps on a BIX rad.... I/2" ID tubing

Koolance.. 1/4" ID tubing, tiny pump, tiny rad, plated blocks very limited heat removal.

lol answered it for em .. i have gonna say almost the same thing thats pretty sick with a silver block aswell im pretty damn happy with my copper TDX setup and the quality of Danger Den parts from this purchase put me in aw when i opened the package nicley lapped and the finish of the top and engraving was alos pretty damn nice :drool:

LoN3r - What case is that? Looks like a small version of the Antec P160. If so, where'd you get it?

CPU Killer - I really like your rig. I've seen very few water cooled boxes that look as clean as yours. Great pics!

now, don't take this the wrong way, Koolance has it's place in watercooling.

It is for the people that want the quiet option of watercooling. It isn't for the extreme overclockers that are dumping additional heat into the system. It was designed for the people that have no intrest in "modding" or limited mechanical skills. But want to watercool too.

I tell people that call DD and ask about our gear that if you want a silent cooling solution and have no plans of overclocking, then get a Zalman system or a Koolance one. DD gear can be silent as well, and will allow you to expand into the dark arts of overclocking, but if you arenot going to OC, then you could save some money by getting a Koolance or Zalman setups.

LoN3r - What case is that? Looks like a small version of the Antec P160. If so, where'd you get it?

CPU Killer - I really like your rig. I've seen very few water cooled boxes that look as clean as yours. Great pics!

if ya liked that one, here is my 875P-T (one in sig)(this one also has dual DDC pumps)

p1010011medium2ug.th.jpg

now, don't take this the wrong way, Koolance has it's place in watercooling.

It is for the people that want the quiet option of watercooling. It isn't for the extreme overclockers that are dumping additional heat into the system. It was designed for the people that have no intrest in "modding" or limited mechanical skills. But want to watercool too.

I tell people that call DD and ask about our gear that if you want a silent cooling solution and have no plans of overclocking, then get a Zalman system or a Koolance one. DD gear can be silent as well, and will allow you to expand into the dark arts of overclocking, but if you arenot going to OC, then you could save some money by getting a Koolance or Zalman setups.

well, I would have to agree with you regarding the koolance. i've had this for maybe six months and am not satisfied w/ the temps when oc'ng.

I would not say that I am an extreme oc'er at all but like to maintain a moderate oc. And I would not say that I have NO interest in modding or that I have limited mechanical skills.

I have read good things about DD and am interested. What gear/kit would you recommend to someone that is into moderate oc'ng of an fx55?

Thanks.

This is what I would recommend.

TDX cpu (copper version)(3/8")

maze 4 gpu block (acetal top)(3/8")

BIX rad with one 120mm paspt fan (3/8")

DDC pump (if you want DC powered) hydor L35 pump (if you want AC powered)

3/8" ID tygon tubing

MCT 5 or MCT 40 coolant

bay res (for very ez filling n bleeding) or "t" fitting

misc hose clamps

artic silver 5

if ya want more info email tech support over at DD