Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

Guest culinist

Thanks soundx, gotta get some new pics with my 9800pro an VGA silencer installed.:)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest culinist

You got it it's on the way. And I'll be expecting that LCD setup sometime next week.hehehe:)

Guest culinist

:spam:

Why don't we just keeps our own stuff, and just tell stories about 'em.hehe

Originally posted by soundx98

nVidiaguru - niz niz pics. love de cooling. color me green. noticed you got da side offin it. Does it have the same crappy airflow as my WaveMaster so you gots to run dat side buck-naked or you jus have off for da photo shoot? P.S. don barf on dat nIz new carpeting.

actually i somehow got it setup now when the side is off my temps actually go up.

Ive got 2 quiet 80mm fas on each side of my dual 80mm radiator, Ive alos added a fan to the top of the case blowing inward. Then since i dont use any pci slots ive taken out the covers and placed a 80mm fan there then theres the 80mm above that one, and finally my power supply has a 92mm on the bottom helpin remove some of the air. Its alot of fans but its still acually really quiet since there all low rpm fans

nVidiaguru - thanks for the info. So the fan on the top acts as an intake not an exhaust. I may give that a whirl. I know those holes on the front are too small too suck much air in. Mounting an additional exhaust fan on the rear prolly is just what is needed to increase circulation in the case. gonna give em a try. thanks for the tip. Figured out if I swing open the front BOTTOM door I can drop my temps 6 degrees in a flash.

FarEast - w00t. lovin the monitor mod. The plexi looks sweet. Must a been a biatch to cut and finish. The Allen head srews are an excellant touch. and the LCD display is beyound kewl. Like da big az waves. Does it have the capability to display other info? And man o man thats a nice job on stealthing the drives. Is there some type of release on the front or using Drive eject to open it?

What is the opening on the bottom drive slot for? Kinda looks like an LCD may be goin in there. Using the top center fan for exhaust or as an intake (looks like a 92mm instead of the 80mm)?

Great pic of the case and the samurai swords. Really nicely done. P.S. Please send camera.

FarEast -

w00t. lovin the monitor mod. The plexi looks sweet. Must a been a biatch to cut and finish. The Allen head srews are an excellant touch. and the LCD display is beyound kewl. Like da big az waves. Does it have the capability to display other info?

Oh yes the LCD does alot more than show pretty pictures!

CPU.JPG

GPU.JPG

system.JPG

And man o man thats a nice job on stealthing the drives. Is there some type of release on the front or using Drive eject to open it?

Ok all you have to do to open the CD draws is to push the bottom right hand corner of the draw this image shows the graphic i made for the effect area:

P4190239Small.JPG

What is the opening on the bottom drive slot for? Kinda looks like an LCD may be goin in there.

Nope the bottom slot is for my monster 3.5 floppy drive!!!!! I can't live without one! Also I do alot of digital photography and the card reader comes in use.

P4080092Small.JPG

Using the top center fan for exhaust or as an intake (looks like a 92mm instead of the 80mm)?

Great pic of the case and the samurai swords. Really nicely done.

The top intake is actually a 120mm Fan intake drawing air in over my raditator..... yes this is a water cooled system and that round blue hole is actually the top of the resevior!

18.JPG

res.JPG

P.S. Please send camera.

Huh ...you want my camera?????? No way !!!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments and praise guys..... If you want to see the complete works hit the link in my signature!!!!!

Just finished reading the Project Zen Master thread.

Sir, that is truly a work of art and love. Thank you for your prompt reply to my questions.

Your little one is very cute and appears to have modding in her blood at a very early age. The wife is a knock-out as well.

Could you post a picture of yourself as well?

Was kinda hoping for some type of facial deformity so I won't be so dang green with envy.

P.S. Please send LCD (gotta work one of these times) hehehe

Far East is a tough act to follow. but ya gotta keep moddin. some pics (work in progress).

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/soundx98-windowshot.jpg

through the window shot

2x74G Raptors and a WD800JB with some leds between em

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/soundx98...ndvoltmeter.jpg

turbine fan and voltmeter for 12v

both from our car stereo department

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/soundx98-reflections.jpg

reflections off the window and yours truly

you can see one of the electronics walls as well

Side LCD is coming.