Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They come with a door ??? :tooth::tooth: Yeah one busted it's self other one is rolling around in my car. Last time I went to a lan it fell off.

(got the black and grey versions of them cheiftec towers.)

The one I took off was from my 24/7 computer. It's an iStarUSA full tower. I also have an Antec Lanboy that still has it intact but thats only because i'm not using it at the moment. Now I just got a CM Stacker which has no door and I must say is a thing of beauty. Other than it not have a removable mobo tray I have no complaints about it. The removable tray isn't that big of a deal but once you use one it kinda spoils you lol.

And element did you get that PM I sent you?

I like lockable front doors, keeps the kid from messing with stuff, but it's gotta be a solid one. The Thermaltake Tsunami Dream has a real nice front door, it's solid heavy duty aluminum, unbreakable in my opinion.

Jelly, is that a Chenming by any chance?

No it is a cheiftec. I got it a milwaukee pc for $40.00 that was 3.5-4yrs ago.

The chieftec dragons are the exact same case as the chenming case.

I've got a Chieftec w/o the front ports and window fan.

It has been a great case, tons of room, and great cooling. But now I want a case with 120mm fans to help make the case more quite. I was looking at the coolmaster stacker, just need to save up some coin for it.