Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

Geez Angry, careful with that Screwdriver stickin up outa dat nifty "Dual Bios" container.

You could poke an eye out when you're banging yer haid on the table. :)

When is the 939 AGP comin out? hehehe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here is my new updated rig. Its rather HUGE. But I like it.

This is the complete tower in all its entirety.

dscf015623po.jpg

Then we have an inside view of the case with panel off, and looking neatly wired. :D Took me a while to get them like that but it looks good. Although I still have the molex and floppy connectors on the motherboard itself to plug in, but it should be fine for now.

dscf01577ta.jpg

After that we have another inside view, although at a slightly different angle. This angle makes it look really neatly cabled I think.

dscf01581hz.jpg

Then the final pic is of the top of the case with 3 120mm blowholes ready to mount fans and a Thermochill 120.3 Water radiator, when I watercool the graphics card, when I get a new card anyway.

dscf01598vu.jpg

And there you have it. I think the case looks great with the chromed metallic black effect, and my cabling for once is nice and neat.

Still got some other stuff planned for this rig too, gotta get my monitor back from RMA first this awful 15" is killing my eyes. It'll all come together but more than likely very slowly.

Hey, just got back from a 4 day LanParty (PDXlan 4.05) had a great time there. I took my new DFI NF4 rig with me. Here are pics from the event.

BTW in one of the pics you can see a certificate, that was for the "Fastest Rig at PDXlan 4.05" rig specs in sig. My compitition was a couple of FX-55 rigs (one was on vapo) and a handfull of Intel 775 rigs). I won very ez. by a big margin....

p10100235ls.th.jpg

p10100244rf.th.jpg

excellent work CPU Killer. very very nice indeed.

Got links to more pics?

beautiful job on the rig dillingerdan. Always impresssed with those that take the extra step with cable management.

Job welll done dudes. Props to ya both.:)

drat a prometia...dont really want one of those (tho i might take RGone's since he aint never gonna use it)

was asking more about that wooden case that CPU Killer has too...me like the wood! (uh...that really sounds dirty...i think i'll retract that statement and return instead with ME LUV POWA!)

Here's my case. Nothing too fancy yet since I've been concentrating on performance so far. I at least tried to make it look nice though.

There's a closed case pic, open case pic and night shot. It really looks a lot brighter with the lights off than my camera will show, but this is the best I could do.

Oh, and no, the pictures are not mirrored. This is one of those crazy upside-down and backwards cases. I like it though :D

Just for envy's sake, the last picture shows the monitor I've been using with it.