Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

My new puter

Picture%20033.jpg

Picture%20036.jpg

Picture%20032.jpg

Looks real good, puts mine to shame

3cb7cee4.jpg

DSCF2923.jpg

These last two were taken with my camera phone since my kid smashed my camera, excuse the craptacular image quality.

07-26-07_0619.jpg

07-26-07_0618.jpg

That VFD looks sweet, I'll have to get that eventually, as well as the flip-out LCD and a secondary ITX board. Just love these cases, I don't think I will ever get bored with it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, those pics are a little older, my X-FI and the OCZ RAM i bought from you aren't even installed yet. I also have some subtle ultraviolet lighting in the case that just didn't show up on the camera phone. I can fit 3 more 120mm fans in there, I want to get 4 though so all of them match. The one in front of the hard drive cage is a self controlled variable speed fan, but I don't care much for it.

• 4 weeks later...

lol, mine looks similar to that half the time... I'm not one to just get everything together and leave it alone... I like to play.... lol

nice lanparty logo on the PSU though... is that a sticker or is that a DFI product I don't know about?

I tried to have each of the 3x Molex connector cables power 3 fans, which would mean two separate cables of 3x Molex connectors for all 6 fans. I pushed the power button, the lights went on and off again like two seconds later. So, I unplugged some fans and it started working. And now Im running 3 fans off the Corsair PSU and 3 off the little one. Whats really weird is that it can power 3 fans on one of those cables, but it cant handle two of the cables powering all six fans. I hope that made sense.lol.

Sure you don't have a short on one of those fans? Sounds like a messed up connection to me, especially if you're piggy backing them off each other. I would turn on the PSU and plug the fans in one by one, to see if it happens with the same one. If it's only a bad female end you can just put it at the end of the 'chain' ;) Try it on your secondary PSU first, wiggling the connections to check for any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my new set up...The pic of the case is a couple years old but it cools pretty well so I just pulled out my my old DFI set up and made a new one...

thoughts and comments welcome. My Scythe CPU Cooler and Gigabyte VGA Cooler are on there way so I will post again with better pics soon.

thermalsick055ab2.jpg

By sherbanater, shot with DSC-P73 at 2007-09-04

dsc00926largewj1.jpg

By sherbanater, shot with DSC-T100 at 2007-09-04

dsc00741id9.jpg

By sherbanater at 2007-09-04

dsc00750kf6.jpg

dsc00744sx6.jpg