Sign in to follow this  
dippyskoodlez

Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

I play pool far too rarely these days. I play EVE far too much. ;)

I need to get social again, I am in hermit mode.

However, my best friend is going to be moving in with me in a week or two, so things might get a bit more fun around here.

Nice cable management indeed. Looks real good. I would get rid of them IDE cables and get some sata burners but still looks good regardless

Nice cable management indeed. Looks real good. I would get rid of them IDE cables and get some sata burners but still looks good regardless

Thanks. I would like to get some SATA burners and I could sleeve some of the case cables too but I don't have a side window so looks aren't that important The main thing is air flow. However, the next case upgrade I get I plan on getting some SATA burners.

Here are some pics of my latest build. This system runs so quiet and cool it's very nice. This is my first build using a DFI board and i'm hooked, truly the best board I've ever used.

setup.jpg

Nice setup......all you need to get now is one of those USB drink coolers with a can of pimp juice on it and your all set :)

well this is my rig specs are in my sig it took about a 4 weeks from very start to finish to complete and I still plan to add a GPU block in the next few weeks or so wjen i upgrade from the 7950gx2 to a 8800. the side window is also custom cut and any where i connected a tube i clamped it down tight and coated the joint with a liquid cement type of goop to prevent any minor leakage that may happen and let that sit for a few days and when i filled it and leak tested it over the weekend not a single leak accured.. I have to say the hardest part was mounting the rear rad as I had cut the whole about 3 mm to low and the clamps wouldn't fit and i had to resort to the double tie strap method. both rad are cooled by 2x120mm super silent fan 1 infront and 1 behind teh rad.

overall I am happy with the way it turned out and how sharp and clean it looks so here is some eye candy. I apologize in advance for the pictures i'm not at all any good with a camera.

frontoy0.th.jpg frontanglerv0.th.jpg siders9.th.jpg windowvr8.th.jpg nosidejb9.th.jpg frantradlc9.th.jpg waterblockhx6.th.jpg waterblockcloseuppg5.th.jpg rearrad2im5.th.jpg rearradlt8.th.jpg

Thought I'd give the thread a bump.. and it's Spring Break and I'm bored already. Testing your memory is a real pain in the butt ;)

Anyways, here goes. How's my cable management? Not the best.. but I tried to get rid of everything on the other side. Need to get SATA burners. Temps are awesome; 1.57v at 47C load. I wish I could hook up the front panel audio to the Karajan module...

Sorry for the size of the pics, cut them down just to save space.

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

The desktop in full:

IMG_2693.jpg