Damn KOOLAID!!!

nVidiaGuru

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buckstitch
Originally posted by Booster

I forgot to get the picture but here it is.

koolaid_tn.jpg

lol :P

Good one Booster how that is funny:shake:

• 1 year later...

Yeah? Back in the late 50s, I used to open the packets and just pour them down the gullet. I can remember doing that twice, and the bitter taste left a...well...bitter taste in my mouth for the stuff.

Adding insult-to-injury, those cutesy pitcher-shaped Kool-Aid cups (after getting roughed-up in the sandbox) would get stained by the dye.

The pathetically flaccid attempts to lace the contraband with saccharin, and later, other sweetners, didn't make it go down any easier.

I can remember after blowing-off Kool-Aid, my father then produced a glass of milk with sugar in it, food-coloring, and nutmeg sprinkled on top after I told him I wanted a milkshake.

Thanks, Dad! Anytime I hear a tea spoon clinking around a glass of tea, it reminds me of those gawd-awful milkshakes. ;-}

'xcuse me while I go puke... ;-}

Charles

anyone listen to Dane Cook? It is halarious and he has has a great joke about Kool-Aid.

If you have never heard of Dane Cook I recommend you somehow obtain his stuff right now!

-Will

Aahh yes, this takes me back in time. This might be how Einstein started:

One packet of unsweetened Kool Aid + two quarts of cold water + two big scoops of sugar = one liquid sugar bomb.

Growing up, if the liquid Kool Aid fix wasn’t powerful enough, we mainlined by consuming Pixie Stix which were straws filled with tart flavored sugar. If you took a bottle of Coke or Pepsi, poured in a Pixie Stix, put your thumb on top of the bottle, shook it and then released, it would fly 15 feet in the air. One time, I did this inside an ice cream parlor. After I messed up the proprietor’s ceiling, tables and floor, I tried to pass it off as a science project. My parents didn’t buy it and made me clean everything up.

P.S.: If you don’t have enough aggravation in your life, try getting a cherry Kool Aid stain out of your furniture or carpet. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Ahhh, i used to drink the stuff ALL the time

1 part Kool Aid + 56 parts sugar + 4 drops of water = ummm, i think i need to go to the dentist :tooth: