I love xp, but i hate it!

MarMan

Hi i have this huge :0  Problem with my XP... Here's The story.

I have installed Xp (2600Final). And start to run it and just blaam, it stops, it maybe ran for 2 min. So i restarted and downloaded newest drivers (det22,50). Then it didnt freeze as much. Then a new problem; when i wanted to play any games it froze allmost instantly, didn't matter if it was OGL, D3D or even Software. I know it's something with the Graphs...

It it very anoying problem, i can't even run this Best MS Sys.

Why can't Linux learn the +'s from MS, and MS the +'s From Linux/Unix!??

Hope ya guy's can help me plzzz.! ???

THX/MarMan

You need the microsoft updates found here. Then if you have a VIA chipset on your mobo, go here. if this doesn't work, check to see if you have any unknown devices by right clicking on my computer (on desktop if in clasic, in start menu if in xp mode) got to properties. Click on the hardware tab at the top, the the device manager button. Mine says i have one unkown device, so i disabled it and XP runs good and stable for me now. It also says i have a VIA SCSI bus, i also disabled that, as i know that is a false, and boom, xp is good as new.

Linux has taken the good from windows more then you would you know, and windows took it from Apple Inc, and they took it from Xeon, and so on and so forth. Microsoft is now taking linux coding that makes linux so stable, and using it in XP, 2k and here and thier, thus why windows is getting so stable, and so uncompatible with older software that ran on not so old MS OS.

I like XP, but there are too many bugs in it right now that need to be worked out. I got all the udates and what not but it is still not quite right. I'm using Win2K until there is a service pack out for XP that will hopefully fix most of the bugs in it.

• 2 weeks later...