Alexia can we get subscribed to for threads?

elts_drac

Originally posted by elts_drac

I know it isn't that big a deal now, but it will be when we get crackin over here. THX

It is right below the last post on every page. :angel:

Not beating a dead horse as I see the subscribed thread is working in the user cp, but is it going to display on the main forum screen too??? IMHO it works better that way when the extra icon is showing the thread as subscribed.

Originally posted by elts_drac

Not beating a dead horse as I see the subscribed thread is working in the user cp, but is it going to display on the main forum screen too??? IMHO it works better that way when the extra icon is showing the thread as subscribed.

Could you screen shot me an example of that? I've actually never seen it before. That and I have never had subscribed threads before so this is new to me while I play with it.

well, one thing here i might be overlooking is that when ur subscribed to a thread, you get an email saying some one replied a response...great..but if its an active thread adn ur not checking up on ur email, you KEEP getting emails for the same darn thread! its no biggy, but with hotmail, the 123412323353465 billion reply emails start to bog down my account...if it's easy to fix, it would be nice...but if not no biggy :)