Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

Thank you very much King of Nothing! :nod:

Sorry. I changed the img tags to url tags in my Socket 462 OCDB post.

Yeah........... :nod: :shake: :nod: :shake: I'm getting a "Toaster"

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Hey, I made my OCDB entry... could check it, please?

- http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...5842#post505842

And if everything is fine, i would like a v5-L font=Vulture, Clay style, if possible...

Thx!

Looks good to me.

It'll be tough to make a "Clay" style sig for you..... because your name is much longer. The v5-L isn't a problem... it'll just be laid out a bit differently than Clay's. PM me if you want something different of if you have any special requests.

BTW -- I think you're the only the 4th (maybe 5th) person to get a toaster with a LPA. Good Job!

Thank you, king of nothing!

I sent you a PM!

BTW, what are your results with the LP-Rev.A?

Here's an old screenshot with my mobile and Buffalo CH-5.

screenie_215x12.jpg

When I had it set up with my mobile and PQI TCCD I could get it up to about 235-237 FSB.

Right now I just have it running stock with my locked 2500.

Hehehe.. she is not an easy girl.. you know... you must be gentle... take her out for some expensive restaurants... and then, maybe there's a chance that shee will give you the 250MHz FSB... lol

Gothic Case

I’ve been reading through Darien’s thread, OCZ 4000VX on NF2 Lan Party B

about the pencil mod. There is some really good stuff and links in it.

Darien, Kitfit1, Playah and I’m sure a lot of others have all done the pencil mod. Looks relative ease but takes a lot of caution. It’s also not a permanent solution to raising the volts.

With my nfII board and current BIOS (see signature), I can only get a max volts is 3.3v. I need more to get my BH-5 to 250FSB.

Anyways, soon I’ll get a better digital multi-meter (DMM) and I’ll focus on the pencil mod. My DMM is good, but I want newer one that has the spec designed for working with high end electronics. Kind of like a generic PSU compared to a good OCZ PSU. Apples to oranges, you know what I mean.

Holy sheet!

Well.. but it seems that TCC5 stuff are better than tccd on nfii... dunno... it seems that newer tcccd are actually tcc5 too... just noticed, there's no ocdb entry for this guy... guess by that time it was not a requirement... anyway... it's a rev.A+... waht would be the difference between this Rev.A+ and mine (Rev.A)? Is it any better than mine? Guess it is, as this Rev.A is a black PCB'ed U400S-AL....

OCDB wasn't allways mandatory for nf2 toasters. But still the tuff part is the "toaster" screenie once ya' get prime and 3dm01 squared up yer' rigg will usually pass the rest (easy).

I really don't know what the board diffrences are between those.("kOn" probably know's though)

Edit: Sig's Oh yeah "King of Nothing" really out-did his-self on that one.(Thanks "KoN") That was somebody elses style actually.But I'll be probably posting w/this 1 for along time to come yet. I have done better since more fsb but less total mhz's. And I had intended to update my post in the ocdb W/Dual-ch 9.5 x262.(processor won't go much past whats in my sig now though) But then I discovered my DC controller was cooked. So there she sit's til' I finds me another "ho"(Maybe even longer).LOL

Okay..... sorry I took so long. My real life got busy all of a sudden. And then last night when I finally went to make the sigs.... the "vulture" font wasn't on my computer anymore. --sigh--

So anyway......

tasr --

v5L_tasr.gif

v5L_tasr2.gif

Gothic Case --

v5L_Gothic_Case.gif

If either of you want me to change anything just send me a PM.

thanks

k0n