Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa the king himself gets a toastie...on an LPA no less! haha good job king evil...er elvis...er of nothing...um...

Con: read the first post in this thread...you must run

Prime95

3dMark2001

cpu-z (two shots)

3dmark2003 isn't in the requirements.

zerocash got himself some toastie cash hehe. Good job on that! pm king of nothing and tell him what you want in yo sig

http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/lordbane/cpuscreen.jpg

You'll have to forgive me. I'm a BBCode newb. I've been trying to resize the photo, but I gave up. I've linked to it instead.

I used SP2004 because I like it better than Prime95 (it gives an audible/visible warning, plus it has a timer).

Is this acceptable?

PS - Clocked it one FSB level below my standard because I wanted to make double sure I got my Toaster! :D

Just peeking around in here and saw your post. You forgot just one thing lordbane. Your CPUZ shot of the ram being in 1:1 ratio. Just thought I'ld let ya know.

To AG I use SPrime to but I always called it GOPrime cuz of the sound alarm when I'm cleaning or junk and I've turned off themonitor. Is that cool for toasting/blending?

Prime95 is still the standard by which stability is measured. I hear some say they have never been prime95 stable but stable everywhere else and while that's fine, i still truly believe that the insane amount of prime calcs that Prime95 forces your comp to do is a real stress test.

i havent tested out any other stress programs other than Prime95 so for the moment, Prime95 is still the requirement

Originally posted by Angry_Games

Prime95 is still the standard by which stability is measured. I hear some say they have never been prime95 stable but stable everywhere else and while that's fine, i still truly believe that the insane amount of prime calcs that Prime95 forces your comp to do is a real stress test.

i havent tested out any other stress programs other than Prime95 so for the moment, Prime95 is still the requirement

Busted. Ok. I'll try Prime95 again AND I'll get the 1:1 ratio shot.

I'll reload normal prime later and run it for the blender days but give SP2004 a try AG. Its Prime 95 with a different GUI. It runs the same tests and has an option to show temp info from MBM but what I like is the big green for going, the big red for stopped/failed, and mostly the sound alarm for failure for when I turn off my monitor which is most of the time. I can reload normal Prime no prob but just thought I'ld ask ya to give it a whirl. Sorry I forget where I downloaded it though:rolleyes:

It's just as hard on my system. If a settings crashes Prime95, it crashes SP2004 too in a compatible amount of time from my own testing.

Like nebuchanezzar, I like it for the GUI and the extra whistles. At least I'll HEAR if it barfs on me, then I can curse a little, change some settings and run again.

Any possibility of adding this program as an alternative test for those of us that think Prime95 just stinks? :D