Ati Radeon X1900 512mb Crossfire Edition Driver Problems

Naamiko

My graphics cards been fine, until i decided to download a driver update from ATi website. I installed the new Catalyst Software and the new driver but as a result its completely screwed up my graphics. Everythings laggy, I can't play games Anymore. I've been back on the ATi website, but they only have one graphics driver for this card.

In Counter Strike Source I can still watch demos (playbacks) at a good fps, but when i try to move ingame it stutters and the fps goes up and down regulary from 9fps up to 90fps. I desperatly need some help! Thanks!

The catalyst software and the computer itself is picking up the Graphics card, so everything is connected so im pretty sure its got something to do with the drivers. When i even drag icons around my desktop they stutter when moved.

Thanks for your help ^_^

uninstall drivers and re-install the ones you were using

:edit: if they only have one driver, make sure you have device manager delete the drivers when you un-install them so if it re-installs it will give you the genereic microsoft driver (which apparently was what you were using)

Edited by cirro