Ps3 - New Versions Any Better?

Rokkaholik

wow, dayum!! guy at Best Buy must not have known because they don't make commission, so there was no reason for them to lie

Edited by Fogel

• 3 months later...

Well PS3 Exclusives should come out end of 2008 and 2009 pwning the 360 but i heard Microsoft bought the rights to FFXIIV in the U.S. which really sucks for PS3 fans. It ends up its going to be 14 disks long cuz 360 fails with no Blu-ray, but then the 360 is cheaper.

PS3 ALL THE WAY STILL

I recently bought a PS3 60 GB off craigslist. I've played it for about 7 hours straight and while it's loud It really didnt get that hot.

One of my friends has the 40 GB model and has had it for about a year. The guy Is pretty anti-social and thats all he does all day expect work. He's never had a problem with it.

I also know someone that has had a 360 for a year and hasn't had a problem with it.

After playing both systems I think the PS3 is a better buy. It really depends on what you want to do with it. I think the PS3 is more of like a computer where the 360 is more of a true console.

IDk if you have an HDTV or anything but

THe PS3 supports 1080p

The Xbox 360 Only supports 1080i

If you end up getting a PS3 get the HDMI cable or conponent hookup. MY psp has better graphics than the PS3 does with the standard RCA cable Sony hands out with the PS3.

I bought the HDMI cable and damn it actually looks good. There was such a huge difference even at 720p

Edited by Shadowfactor

i like the 360 because people keep giving me there broken ones. one of my friends has gotten 4 360s since launch 3 dvd drive broke and 1 overheated. grab a broken 360 on 3bay for $50 and fix it up with $20 of parts and you have yourself a gaming console.

im a sony fan also, since PS1 launch but i have yet to get a ps3 because it cost so much. what i suggest is you go find a old 20gb version and drop a 120gb into it. A) it will be cheaper than buying a new 80gb one and B) has the PS2 chip in it so ALL ps2 games work.

also the 360 does support 1080P...it was the one that adopted it second :)

I now own a 80gb PS3 and have had it for several months now, and from my experince it is a better machine than the 360. It dosent get hot and break or sound like a jumbojet, and can play back all my divx videos from its hdd. I am now looking at getting a bigger hard disk for it.