Clean Noctua-look

I'm building a new PC very soon, and i have become very tired with the whole LED/transparent/chrome look and now i want something simple looking.

No leds, and no bling. Instead; very quiet and matte. You could say I'm going for the Noctua look and feel this time.

So, i was looking around for a case that would fit the description, and i found the Mozart TX Cube, its exactly what i want, but before i go ahead and buy it, do you know of any similar cases? preferably fulltower and made for silence and it should have good cooling capacity.

Thanks in advance.

Cooler Master has some great full tower cases without any bling. I saw a new Thermaltake full tower case at Computex that was also very nice looking without any bling. Not sure if it's been released though.

Antec has released a P182 and P190, and you can get the answers regarding those cases online. As for the P180, it's compartmentalized to keep PSU and hard drive heat separate from GPU and CPU heat. It's got three 120mm fan, two of which are 120x25mm and the third one is 120x38mm, all of which have switches that let you change their speeds. The compartmentalization along with the large fans keep everything pretty cool inside. If you have a lot of components, it can get a little tight, but it's definitely roomy enough for large components.

Lian Li has some amazing, yet really simple cases. I like their full towers, but they have some mid-towers as well.

They really do pay attention to detail.

My next case will most likely be one of theirs.

Lol, if you ask me the Mozart TX Cube isnt really sub-dued, with not one but two windows, and a large sheet of alumium on the front, it's just ugly imo.

I like the look of P180 and Lian Li's but they are pretty pricey, though that may not matter as much to you second time around when you are picking something a bit more sophisticated. Imo this is the best looking Lian Li, i havent checked but it is no doubt also one of the most expensive.