Oc'ing Ram

Can I get a step by step for OC'ing ram on a XFX 780i SLI motherboard? I have read the 2 guides but am not sure how much or exactly what to change, or if I can. Attached is a picture of the bios for ram.

post-32894-1214262463_thumb.jpg

as stated above I read both of the stickies and the info wasn't very detailed as far as how to change anything, I guess I just am won of those who need more help. Thanks for the reply.

for 780i, and especially for 8 gigs of RAM, I'd recommend running Linked & Sync'd... 780i prefers RAM sync'd, you get better latency with the RAM speed < 500MHz (DDR1000), and 8 gigs of DDR800 is probably not going to take kindly to running all that much above stock... running sync'd with low timings is your best bet, so don't worry if you are running the RAM less than 400MHz (DDR800)...

set the RAM on Sync'd and concentrate on your CPU OC first, then come back to the RAM and work on the timings

as stated above I read both of the stickies and the info wasn't very detailed as far as how to change anything, I guess I just am won of those who need more help. Thanks for the reply.

You said you read the 2 guides, could be any guides on the internet, not the stickies on the forum. I apologize for the misunderstanding.