Sign in to follow this  
goat84

Wtb Amd Athlon 900-1000mhz Slot A

i know it sounds weird but i oced my slot a 800 to death and would like to find a replacement either the 900,950 or 1ghz would be nice let me know i live in the us

I don't remember for certain but I know LoArmistead had an 800 back in the day that the board died on, and I think I got a 700 and 800 in an ebay auction, though they area t his place assuming they haven't been throw out.

Guest ajmatson

Ha Ha I should read better I though it said socket A. ;) good luck though.

no prob i posted a wanted post on ebay and had over 30 people send me socket a stuff one guy even tried to convince me it would work

hmm i do have a working Slot A 750mhz from my old HP. kinda almost cheaper to get a MB/CPU/GPU combo. they are about $50

this is just a setup im playin around with the 900-1ghz range go for around 30 or so on ebay the lower clocks 800 and less go for almost nothing in fact i bought a 700 for $1+5 ship last wk still want a 1ghz tho or atleast a 900 to play with i still own a gold finger im sure everyone remembers those :P

hmmm........this made me wonder if I still had my slot A laying around. I do but it's a 850MHz not 900MHz - 1GHz.

Sign in to follow this