Chemojay's Fs/wtb/trades

chemojay

I have been selling on eBay a while and my feedback is under username chemojay. I also have Heatware feedback under chemojay and that link is in my signature.

I only use Paypal for sales so if that isn't possible for you PM me and we will work something out. All items will be shipped with UPS or USPS via my discretion to the buyer(if buyer prefers one over the other that's fine but you must PM me and you will pay the difference for the shipping if there is any. (I cannot however use FedEx because there is no drop off near me) I use Paypal for printing labels to get the best possible deal on shipping. I pack myself and this also save on the shipping. Paypal confirmed addresses only.

Anatel Modem $5 plus shipping

th_100_0332.jpg

Belkin 4 port KVM switch $20 plus shipping

th_100_0336.jpg

Optical mice made by Fellows $7 a piece or $12 for both plus shipping

th_107_0289.jpg

more to come

AMD Athlon x2 4800 never overclocked and a good solid chip. $45 + shipping.

Edited by chemojay

Any odd issues with that KVM? Looks like it might be just what i need around here. If you dont mind PM/IM me info with total cost to 27360.

If you've got a link to the exact model that would be great too.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Any odd issues with that KVM? Looks like it might be just what i need around here. If you dont mind PM/IM me info with total cost to 27360.

Thanks

Bump on this stuff I still have all of it. More to come later tonight with pics. Sorry to necro this but I didn't feel the need to make a new one. Also I didn't have my pm email notification set so sorry to previous inquires.

Thanks

sorry bout the inquiry delay. It has no know issues. I bought it off of Ebay for a little more than the price I am asking. I thought it would be a great idea for when I am working on others cpu's but I have since aquired a wireless USB mouse and 100 monitors(no really just 4 lol) so I don't need it.

Shipping be around $10 anywhere in US

• 2 weeks later...