Corn In The Cup

cirro

so i moved a couple blocks into an apartment above a mini mexican resturant

Image051.jpg

and they have the corn in the cup for like $2.50 and i love them, i eat one almost every day

does anyone else like them? i also wonder what the heck the nutrition facts would be considering the main ingredients..

but i love them so much

190620081985.jpg

now i kow it doesnt look very appealing but, man..

my gf and i fought about her eating one and i finally did, and now share all of them with her :D

try one!

they put massive butter in the ones there.. lol

theres gotta be someone with the love of the corn!

-nrg

is it ironic i put tuna in my mac n cheese?

-sdy

come here and i will buy you one :P only like 20 mins from the wisconsin border ill meet you there with one lmao.. i coudlnt imagine how asty one of those would look after a car ride haha..

i had 2 today now.. seeing it in this post made me hungry

-nrg

is it ironic i put tuna in my mac n cheese?

no, it's not ironic lol

sweetcorn and butter is nice... butter and cheese are nice (oh wait, butter substitute, hmm)... chilli and cheese are nice... mayo I can eat with a spoon lol...

I think it's something I'd like, but I wouldn't pay to have someone make me it lol

considering the items im sure you could boil the corn on the cob and just lather on the butter mayo and sprinkle it on and you are off lol

:edit: anyone like my beatup nokia lol. i got watercooling instead of a new phone :D

Edited by cirro

I have to say looking at the pic it isn't the most appetizing thing I have ever seen....however it sounds like a real health food, I mean it has a veggie :P

For some reason people like talking about food on here more than OCing now lol, but I guess without food we wouldn't have enough energy to OC lol.

Overcooking Club

"Overcooking to the next level"