My New Ride

j2t

Brought her home last Friday..and loving it :) 2007 Mustang GT California Special

stang3_thumb.jpg

stang4_thumb.jpg

Got any pictures of the custom rear end?

ha, you know what I don't....but I'll get some. Here is a pic of the engine..needs a good cleaning but has a K&N CAI and throttle body spacer

stang5_thumb.jpg

Grats, that is one clean stang.

ha, you know what I don't....but I'll get some. Here is a pic of the engine..needs a good cleaning but has a K&N CAI and throttle body spacer

stang5_thumb.jpg

TB spacers don't work on FI cars, you are still restricted by the plenum volume :) They help the mix nitrous mix with the air charge when used with a plate nitrous kit though, but I wouldnt mess with the warranty on that beauty.

K&N FIPK FTW THOUGH! (wow that is a lot of abbreviations :lol:)

Yeah, the throttle body spacer and CAI were installed by the previous owner so its all good in my book.

@claymeow - I tend to agree and I had actually planned on just removing them but my wife likes them so they stay for now lol Though I have been considering replacing them with black stripes.

Only Ford I'd ever own - still a sweet ride :)

I dunno about black stripes, I'd rather see a different shade of blue than black - I say stay with the white though. I'd change the rims before worrying about the paint job.

Sweet ride!

Double-white racing stripes are reserved for the Viper in my book though.

I believe the Mustang laid claim to the white stripes LONG before the Viper was even a twinkle in someone's eye...

72529930CuKUaQ_fs.jpg

My65GT.jpg

Only Ford I'd ever own - still a sweet ride :)

I dunno about black stripes, I'd rather see a different shade of blue than black - I say stay with the white though. I'd change the rims before worrying about the paint job.

Well, they are just vinyl stripes, so its not a huge deal. The section on the trunk is a little messed up, which is why I was thinking of removing them completely or trying a different color.