Thinking Of Buying The 4850 Radeon Few ??s Tho

What kind of inputs are they using,6 pin?also i want to go cross fire on them since there only 200 bucks on my rampage board,any benches yet?or should i get the new nvidia series

What kind of inputs are they using,6 pin?also i want to go cross fire on them since there only 200 bucks on my rampage board,any benches yet?or should i get the new nvidia series

If i were you, i would wait unless you have really done your homework. What are you planning to run on these new graphic cards? What size LCD are you running. Do you usually enable the AA/AF on your games. Run HIGH or Max settings? These are the questions you should ask yourself first. Wait for the benchmarks. The nVIDIA GT280 is like $650-700 so dude if you have the cash, it's the fastest card on the market right now...

Edited by Dynamic

4850 Review

They look to be right around what a 9800GTX produces, and for there price point that hopefully puts them as a nice replacement to anything below a 9800GTX.

The 4870 review won't be out for another week, but I'd assume they will fall somewhere between the GTX 260 and GTX 280. I think the 4870X2 is supposed to be the GTX 280's real competitor.