Mass Effect For Pc

InCrYsIs

okay im impressed. i like the ingame graphics and the controls.. those are #1 & #2 with me anymore... sadly storyline comes 3rd anymore.. i didnt spend all this money to play 2d games lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay im impressed. i like the ingame graphics and the controls.. those are #1 & #2 with me anymore... sadly storyline comes 3rd anymore.. i didnt spend all this money to play 2d games lol

The story in Mass Effect is great. ;)

Got the demo and personally dont really like it. Sure it looks awsome (best replay feature of any game ever imo) but if playing on a PC you NEED an xbox controller. I was using mine but what is really annoying is move the stick all the way to one side instantly puts on full lock, even if you are doing like 80, so the car is rediculously twitchy and very difficult to drive. This really spoils it because it could have been awsome and it is just common sense (every other driving game has this covered) that the wheel should only turn xx ammount, even at full stick.

Umm, I've got the PC version and I'm playing with a keyboard and mouse and the MAKO drives like a dream. I'm guessing that's because they, you know, tweaked the controls and interface for PC use. Taking a step backwards and using a controller kind of defeats the whole thing they did there, doesn't it? Try playing it the way it's meant to be played and you might like it more...

like i have stated i am ANAL about controls. and had big problems switching my brain from controller to pc, especially with FPS.

but this keyboard saved me.. get one, it was only like $27 5-7 mo's ago.

combined with a mouse, its the shiznasty

210620081989.jpg

Umm, I've got the PC version and I'm playing with a keyboard and mouse and the MAKO drives like a dream. I'm guessing that's because they, you know, tweaked the controls and interface for PC use. Taking a step backwards and using a controller kind of defeats the whole thing they did there, doesn't it? Try playing it the way it's meant to be played and you might like it more...

I should agree with the controls part, i tried setting controls, but its just to hard to keep the car straight.

the game would have made a huge success if it would have covered the left right, and yea and throttle, to much screeching!!!!!

Mass effect has a good story,. but as it goes and goes doing similar mission to catch geth..kinda had kept me from playing it for 4days now.

post-25614-1214031750_thumb.jpg

post-25614-1214032011_thumb.jpg

post-25614-1214032020_thumb.jpg

Edited by get_saif

There's a ton of stuff to do besides hunting the Geth. How about the side-mission where you go kill off the two crime lords? Or the one where you help wrex get his family armor back? Or the 5 or so missions where you board other space ships(though they all really look alike on the inside...)? Or how about the one where you help the Asari chick in the bar who then provides you with a license for high-end biotics? I've spent more time doing side-missions and exploring the worlds for minerals and wreckage than I actually have doing the main mission chain...But then again I love taking the MAKO and just flying off of "mountains" and ramming into pirates and stuff...

has any one got the best control settings for grid?

if so paste a pic so i can Ram it up :)

sure, this worked for me the last 30 tournaments!

arrow up: forward

arrow left: turn left

arrow right: turn right

arrow down: brake, reverse

space: handbrake

thank me later!

btw, just bought mass effect. cant wait for thursday when ill start playing and bore you with what i think!!

sure, this worked for me the last 30 tournaments!

arrow up: forward

arrow left: turn left

arrow right: turn right

arrow down: brake, reverse

space: handbrake

thank me later!

btw, just bought mass effect. cant wait for thursday when ill start playing and bore you with what i think!!

Are you dumb or trying to act like one. read the above posts.

• 3 weeks later...