Mass Effect For Pc

InCrYsIs

Just wondering if anyone is playing Mass Effect and what you think?

I think it is awesome!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard enough about it to know that I should give it a chance, once I have a video card....

Edited by Ste

I have heard enough about it to know that I should give it a chance, once I have a video card....

It is playing nicely with all high settings at 1600X1200 with my 8800 GTS 640MB. Go grab that GTX 280, its only 649! Can't imagine playing this game on the 360. Can't imagine playing any RPG on the 360 actually.

Edited by InCrYsIs

No way, GTX280s blow for their price, Id much rather see how a 4870 X2 performs...

Yeah that's what I am waiting for. I hate AMD therefore hate ATI by default but if those 4870 X2s look good I may have to go that route. As far as the game goes it doesn't seem to kill my card which is an older revision.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Haven't played Mass Effect on the PC yet... however, it's on my list. Should be getting a copy sometime in the next few days or so. Looking forward to it.

So far it is really enjoyable. There is a lot going on. Seems like an in depth story and the graphics are insane.

insane graphics? i have it but wasn't even going to end up installing it, but now i will... will post back in a few..

idk what even kind of game this is, bet its a fps... thats all they make anymore *whine*

:edit:

Mass Effect is an action role-playing game

alright then, now i am interested. :D

Edited by cirro

insane graphics? i have it but wasn't even going to end up installing it, but now i will... will post back in a few..

idk what even kind of game this is, bet its a fps... thats all they make anymore *whine*

:edit:

Mass Effect is an action role-playing game

alright then, now i am interested. :D

You know theres a synopsis on the back of the box... also doesnt something say that it won some award for RPG's on the box? pretty good giveaway :P

well i am on the process of getting to the end of game, almost 75% has been finished.....

should say its got good stuff, but some kind of same mission bored me out.. hence haven't played for 3 days now..

Has any one heard about GRID?

whats your view..

Got the demo and personally dont really like it. Sure it looks awsome (best replay feature of any game ever imo) but if playing on a PC you NEED an xbox controller. I was using mine but what is really annoying is move the stick all the way to one side instantly puts on full lock, even if you are doing like 80, so the car is rediculously twitchy and very difficult to drive. This really spoils it because it could have been awsome and it is just common sense (every other driving game has this covered) that the wheel should only turn xx ammount, even at full stick.