The Worst Thing That Has Happended To Me!!!

Queenz

Oh my god I was in the middle of playing COD 4 last week and I started feeling dizzy and felt like vomiting my guts out, so I ignored it. These past couple of days when I started playing other games I started getting the same feeling until I threw up all over my mom's carpet. So we decided to make a trip to the doctor and turns out I have problems with my eyes that I can't handle the amount of colors being displayed on the screen at once. Especially when I'm playing FPS games where the screen moves to much oh my god that is the worst. Anyways I have to go back next week for some screening on my eyes. Doctor told me to lay off video games. TV and other stuff is okay just not video games cause he said video games now a days tend to put out more and more colors than anything else. I have no clue what is going on and I'm scared. I can't even sit down and enjoy a night of gaming without feeling like to throw up and getting dizzy. It usually starts after 15-20 minutes of playing :(

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While there is little humor in the fact that you can no longer play video games, you have to admit the ad banner at the bottom of this thread is pretty hilarious.

" Dizziness and Vomiting Guide" "Vomiting Info"

Edited by watsonte

While there is little humor in the fact that you can no longer play video games, you have to admit the ad banner at the bottom of this thread is pretty hilarious.

" Dizziness and Vomiting Guide" "Vomiting Info"

I would've killed to see that ... next to an ad for peanut butter topical applications :lol:

It was a common problem with HL:2 apparently, where the field of vision was wider than the actual human eye's field of vision (or something like that), which made people boke all the time.

Whilst I never tossed my guts during gaming I did go through a period where if I played too much before bed I could not fall asleep for hours. I'd lie in bed with my eyes closed and see the pc screen and feel as if I were still playing. Worse yet, while in bed my body would go through the motions of what I had just played. Kicking, punching, aiming...etc. And my shut eyes would twitch like crazy!! Drove me nuts! Has not happened in ages. Hopefully for you too it will pass. Have you made any changes to your system or the way you play games? Take care.