Where Are My Street Members!!!!!!!

Dynamic

Uuuum....i seem to have double posted on this one...how do i delete...i'm searching....nothing........crap.....w/e...

Okay, i can't delete this like how easy it was to delete accidental posts in the streets, OH WELL....he he he he he ...

Oh yeah, hey wevsspot, I'M WATCHING YOU.....whatever you do......(picture this statement said with a creepy voice very slowly) do......not.........fall................asleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....

Edited by Dynamic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude the Killer Clowns was the $|-||zn|T.

If that's the movie where the crazy space klowns wrap people up and drink their blood and bodily juices through straws then yes, it is the shiznit. ;)

Glad to see all of the old faces (Avatars) and the new ones as well. I couldn't get rid of my old "bobble-head", it looks too much like me. It actually keeps time to my 50's rock. It appears that we are going to have a good mix from the Street here at OCC. I look forward to helping.

Certainly seeing a lot of familiar avatars.

Isn't it amazing just how good Angry_Games(Travis) was/is at picking avatars. His ability to choose just the right image to reflect the forum member genuinely spooky.

Of course, it could be that some members are too lazy to pick their own. lol

All work and no play makes ExRoadie rich monetarily but longing for less stressful times and more community activity.

Certainly seeing a lot of familiar avatars.

Isn't it amazing just how good Angry_Games(Travis) was/is at picking avatars. His ability to choose just the right image to reflect the forum member genuinely spooky.

Of course, it could be that some members are too lazy to pick their own. lol

All work and no play makes ExRoadie rich monetarily but longing for less stressful times and more community activity.

You hit the nail on the head, Ex. When my avatar showed up on the Street, I swore that Angry had been having me followed. It fits me to a tee. Maybe it is the fact that he knew I was an old_geekster and 50's rocker. I don't know.

If I remember correctly, you have taken on a new face. It is becoming, however.

Edited by old_geekster

Howdy everyone, Ive just gone to log in at the street for the first time in a few months to find everything has changed again. arrrggghhhhhh

Still I like blue, its a nicer colour than brown to look at. lol

Hope all is well with everyone.

PS now I need to get me an avatar :(

Edd

Edited by s1ick

Not only was Killer Klowns an hillarious movie, it also featured hillarious music from one of my favourite bands. Let's hear a round of applause for the Dickies. If Stuart Could Talk, What Would He Say? Hi all from the Street. I always read more than posted and never got to know anyone there. But the banter, diatribe and wealth of knowledge had me checking in almost every night. Glad there is a new home to go to, saddened one has gone.

Coming in here today to notice the amount of posts is really nice and even seeing some old faces coming in especially EX, since i can never forget the time he kicked me out of the streets for a short time (Which is called a vacation) because of my rude behavior. Still hearing comments about The Killer Clowns is welcome but in some cases does bring back some unwanted memories. See my ex-gf and i broke up back in December of 2007 and her name was Debbie. See one of the main characters in that movie went by the same name. So just running some of the dialogs from the movie in my head brings back some of the moments her and i had together which is okay but after knowing this girl for 6 years and seeing the side of her that i never had after the break up is not what i had in mind. "Oh Debbie, you don't know how i feel about you".

• 11 years later...
On 6/19/2008 at 7:29 PM, old_geekster said:

Glad to see all of the old faces (Avatars) and the new ones as well. I couldn't get rid of my old "bobble-head", it looks too much like me. It actually keeps time to my 50's rock. It appears that we are going to have a good mix from the Street here at OCC. I look forward to helping.

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!