Dynamic

Where Are My Street Members!!!!!!!

Dynamic's Avatar scares me. I will have bad dreams if I PM him or add him to my friends list.

I'm afraid I'll wake up in some dark, dank room with blood splatters on the wall and chained to a toilet (from the elbows because my forearms are missing).

I'm afraid I'll wake up in some dark, dank room with blood splatters on the wall and chained to a toilet (from the elbows because my forearms are missing).

Never mind wev, you could always type with you nose. :O

Another STreeT punk here. Though I was too poor to hang out in all the cool people threads where people talked about all this slick gear they were getting so i hung out in the general junk chat threads and gaming threads where I wouldn't get the urge to spend money i don't have. :P

Dynamic's Avatar scares me. I will have bad dreams if I PM him or add him to my friends list.

Actually his avatar reminds of the movie Killer Clowns From Outer Space. :lol:

Then again I always see the humor in stuff like that. Someone had a sig on The Street of some satanic looking dude with their hands up in the air. To me, it looked he was straining really hard to get that last turd out. I thought about bringing it up at the time, but I decided not to. :)

Another DFI-Street member here, hadn't visited the Street for a while and when I did found that it led to me to this forum instead. So new place, new faces, and no credibility all of the fun being new to the neighborhood.

Also, despite being able to pick an avatar, I have decided to use the one Angry gave me.

Bah, it's Killer Klowns! Duh! :P That movie was absolutely hilarious. You're now one of like four people I've ever met who had a clue it even existed :)

As for friends lists and PMs... I've been here (OCC) for almost four years now and I still don't have anyone on my friends list and I rarely get PMs. Surely the friends thing speaks for my glowing personality to an extent :) As for PMs... well, being on staff... no PMs is usually a good thing :P

Either way, the DIY population here is pretty strong and it's cool to see you guys finding a groove at OCC.

jeez....Fogel is going to end up crashing this thread like he did our Ventrilo server, DIY-Street webserver, Xfire server, and Rainbow Six Vegas server (and our Sins of a Solar Empire server).

Bah, it's Killer Klowns! Duh! :P That movie was absolutely hilarious. You're now one of like four people I've ever met who had a clue it even existed :)

Saw it first on a family trip to Canada - scared my aunt, made me laugh hysterically. I've met very few who have seen it as well but all have the same reaction. :lol:

jeez....Fogel is going to end up crashing this thread like he did our Ventrilo server, DIY-Street webserver, Xfire server, and Rainbow Six Vegas server (and our Sins of a Solar Empire server).

You give me too much credit, sir. I surely did not crash all those. ^_^

Another STreeT punk here. Though I was too poor to hang out in all the cool people threads where people talked about all this slick gear they were getting so i hung out in the general junk chat threads and gaming threads where I wouldn't get the urge to spend money i don't have. :P

Then again I always see the humor in stuff like that. Someone had a sig on The Street of some satanic looking dude with their hands up in the air. To me, it looked he was straining really hard to get that last turd out. I thought about bringing it up at the time, but I decided not to. :)

Dude the Killer Clowns was the $|-||zn|T.

I don't remember him at all :D Friends list ? No PM's waiting ?...........................................you have got to get yourself a life.

Hey what's up dude? Yeah i know, i'm working on the life part.....

Four posts in a row? Am i going to be banned? OH OH. Okay, this is the last one....The killer clowns was worth watching several times. Anyhow about this Avator, it's just not any avator, it's my other half. WATCH OUT! Daaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......