Need Help!

Gr4vitas

Soooo long story short, I have to have a novel read in like 5 days, its 200 + pages and I can't find a summary of it anywhere. My teacher assigned me a book like a month ago but I don't have any time for anything let alone read a huge book. So anyway I tried to find a summary on the book, its called Ceremony by Robert B. Parker its a detective type story anyway I can't find any kind of book summary anywhere online. My other option is to try to find another detective novel of any kind (that is novel length like 100+ pages.) that I can get a summary on. There isn't any way I can read a 100+ page book in only a couple days. So if anyone knows any good websites (I've tried a lot of them already) to get a summary on the Robert B. Parker book or any kind of detective novel that'd be sweet. I'm in a huge pickle as this is for my final in the class. I can change the book I read as long as I tell her what book it was that I read so she can look at it or what ever. I just need to get a summary of a detective novel and quick. So please if anyone can help I really would appreciate it. Thanks!

:thumbs-up:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

200/4= 50pages/day and 1 whole 24hr period to complete the report.....I fail to see the problem.... :thumbs-up:

I hate reading books I HAVE to read. And I'm not a fast reader.

Do it, you will be surprised what you can accomplish....

Seems you should have used your time better....

You have NO CLUE what the real world is all about.......

stay up...read the book

And you have no clue what high school I go to. And try to tell me I have no clue what the real world is about. You assume that because I'm a high school student I don't understand this 'real world' all the 'older' people know so much about. I work a full time job and live on my own. I'm also a full time student going to college next year, I go to a high school where anything below 70 is failing. I had to complete a senior project which entailed writing a 25 page paper as well as producing a physical product to present in front of my entire highschool, the presentation must last 30 minutes with a 15 minute demonstration of what exactly you did your project on, in front of 1000 kids. Furthermore we had to complete a portfolio which entailed 6 elements that were completely random and a lot of kids couldn't literally do because of there age and other crap. Inside the portfolio had to be a solid 15 pages of bull crap we had to come up with about how great our school is and how it prepared us for college. (which it did not)

On top of that I have 4 classes a semester for two semesters, 1hr and 30 minutes each, all of which are CP classes for me because I was placed in them according to my level of knowledge once a freshman at my high school.

Thats just a piece of my senior year. So please don't try that crap. It's really condescending and makes you sound like a real jerk especially to someone like my self.

I am happy for you. Now go get the book. Read the thing. And do the report. I did my time. I had to do the same thing back in the day. Just get off your high horse and do the work. With your level of learning, it should be no problem. If you loose some sleep, so be it. You are in the real world. You will get over it.

I am happy for you. Now go get the book. Read the thing. And do the report. I went for 4 years. I had to do the same thing back in the day. Just get off your high horse and do the work. With your level of learning, it should be no problem. If you loose some sleep, so be it. You are in the real world. You will get over it.

I'm not on a high horse. I'm pissed at people that classify high school kids as exactly that, kids. That stereotype might be true a good portion of the time, but it isn't always.

And you have no clue what high school I go to. And try to tell me I have no clue what the real world is about. You assume that because I'm a high school student I don't understand this 'real world' all the 'older' people know so much about. I work a full time job and live on my own. I'm also a full time student going to college next year, I go to a high school where anything below 70 is failing. I had to complete a senior project which entailed writing a 25 page paper as well as producing a physical product to present in front of my entire highschool, the presentation must last 30 minutes with a 15 minute demonstration of what exactly you did your project on, in front of 1000 kids. Furthermore we had to complete a portfolio which entailed 6 elements that were completely random and a lot of kids couldn't literally do because of there age and other crap. Inside the portfolio had to be a solid 15 pages of bull crap we had to come up with about how great our school is and how it prepared us for college. (which it did not)

On top of that I have 4 classes a semester for two semesters, 1hr and 30 minutes each, all of which are CP classes for me because I was placed in them according to my level of knowledge once a freshman at my high school.

Thats just a piece of my senior year. So please don't try that crap. It's really condescending and makes you sound like a real jerk especially to someone like my self.

Well aren't you special, I guess no one else has ever had to do anything like that....