Updated Psu Test Methodology

jammin

Paul has invested considerable time and money out of his own pocket to get to this point. And I for one sincerely appreciate it.

His power supply reviews will be outstanding and will be an excellent source of information when it comes time for any of us to buy a new power supply.

Yes it will definately be better than the way they where being reviewed before... thumbsup.gif

Here and just about everywhere else on the net except for a select few

I'm really looking forward to reading the first few reviews to come out of the new process. :thumbs-up:

It would be nice to see some pictures of the various test kit items in the article. :)

Also, completely understand about financial restrictions. Putting together a test bed to get some really accurate and useful numbers is an expensive task.

For example, the guys over at SCPR are in the process of investing over $10k just to measure the sound of various bits of kit more accurately.

I'm really looking forward to reading the first few reviews to come out of the new process. :thumbs-up:

It would be nice to see some pictures of the various test kit items in the article. :)

Also, completely understand about financial restrictions. Putting together a test bed to get some really accurate and useful numbers is an expensive task.

For example, the guys over at SCPR are in the process of investing over $10k just to measure the sound of various bits of kit more accurately.

:withstupid: I am also looking forward to these reviews, and of course we HAVE to have some pictures.. :)