im looking at three cases so far, Antec 900, Thermaltake Armor 8003BS, and NZXT Tempest with 6 x 120mm fans.

If u were me which one would u choose and why; or simply recommend other case if u think its better than the three i mentioned up there.

How can anyone make a choice "if they were you", if you don't list any criteria, preferences, taste, etc?

How can anyone make a choice "if they were you", if you don't list any criteria, preferences, taste, etc?

well lets just simply leave it at "which one would u choose" and drop the "If you were me" part...

does that make sense now?

One thing I see on the NZXT pictures that looks handy is slots on the mama board tray for wire hiding. This would have been nice on my 900. :thumbs-up:

Out of all of those, the Tt Armor because it's bigger than a standard size mid-tower (the other two)... still too small for me though...

Out of all of those, the Tt Armor because it's bigger than a standard size mid-tower (the other two)... still too small for me though...

The 900 is surprisingly snug inside when you start working on it. I mean it has enough room but if you are looking for a dance floor the 900 is not it. But it is breezy. :rolleyes:

I had the the 900 awesome case if you are not intend in putting a huge gfx card, don't get wrong I loved the case.

But why not get something bigger and I know I'm boring some people but I would definitly go for something like I have the coolermaster 832 where you are not limited by space.

I have CM 8xx too. Huge, good conversation piece when someone sees it and I don't even have the casters on. I have a 120 Ultra-X and when I put the side 4 fan brackets/side panel on the 120 is too tall. So you say, "How [email protected]#$%@# big do these need to be. :lol: But each fan holder can be removed individually so there are work arounds. I don't even need the 4 fan side panel so no problem. Very nice case if you can get a deal. They are budget busters at regular price.

I have the Thermaltake Armor 8000 and I would not even think of getting any other. A lot of space, great cooling, easy to keep clean, and many option on front set up. Yes, it is a full case. If I was to upgrade, I would Keep this case and put the old stuff in a mid size case to sell.

I absolutely LOVE my Antec 900, and for the price, it's a steal. Some of the other cases mentioned here already are pretty nice looking as well and looking into the options of each, I'll have to also keep those in mind for future projects!