$50 For Whoever Fixes My Problem

berger103

I just stopped playing COD4 2 minutes ago becasuse the graphics become choppy. My currents temps are

CPU 34C

Motherboard 37C

GPU 62C Ambient 51C

HD 42C

I have turned the A/C down and pointed a house fan into it. I've gotten the GPU down to 50C (after extensive gaming...lawl@20mins) which is very low for this card considering they built it to run on the hot side.

Do you mean litterally 2 mins? because if you do then that means nothing. 10-20 seconds is enough to alter the results. You want to have the program reading the temperature open in the background while you game, then just minimize mid gaming (dont pause/exit etc)

Do you mean litterally 2 mins? because if you do then that means nothing. 10-20 seconds is enough to alter the results. You want to have the program reading the temperature open in the background while you game, then just minimize mid gaming (dont pause/exit etc)

:withstupid: I agree, it is amazing how fast the Video temps drop after use. HWMonitor is nice because it records the max temp. reached on a session. http://www.cpuid.com/