ReasonableDOUBT

New Egg Sucks Chode

Yet your going on just about every forum site you can to inform people that your having bad service. That to me sounds like your "persuading people not to buy" from newegg because of your misfortune. :blink::rolleyes:

If anything his plan will backfire and people will realize how awesome Newegg is. :lol:

Doesn't affect me one bit, they are still my #1. That's pretty lame how you threatened to post this on forums... crap happens

It sounds to me like they made a mistake. Its not like they charged you and then denied you a refund or something.

Wow, its not like they took your money or anything. Hell newegg doesn't even have the money the bank has it and all you have to do is wait for them to refund the difference in shipping. The guy even said he would send you the code so you could call your bank directly and cancel the hold it sounds like to me he went above and beyond what he had to do.

Honestly its a sucky situation, but I think newegg did good in the first place considering you even had people to talk to in the first place. Most places you order things from online they dont even have sales reps you can speak with over the internet.

Man it's hard to find sympathy here.

But then attacking NewEgg is like some stranger insulting your Grandma. Even if she makes a mistake we love her anyway and we know she meant well. And she bakes the best cookies.

OK, I give up ... bad metaphor :rolleyes::lol:

Try www.sympathy.com :P

"Robert: I'll be sure to voice my opinion with forums and express my feelings against this situation."

That is basically a threat, to discredit newegg's name, which from reading that conversation is in no way warranted. Venson did his best to help you with his situation, and you came back at him with a threat to discredit his company. Which from my point of view is really just in bad taste.

Kinda reminds me of the 2 weeks I spent working in a call-center for Capital One, EEKS!

Try www.sympathy.com :P

Or you can search in a dictionary...you'll find sympathy between "S***" and "Syphilis"

newegg is a giant warehouse they are not going to go and pick the item out of the shelfs then charge your card they are going to charge your card then go to the item pick it up with a cart and anything else you order and put it into a toat with any other items you may have ordered. if the item is not there then they enter it into there scan guns letting the system know they are out. so what has happened is that some one either didnt scan the last item and tell the system they were out. or they are awaiting a new shipment. its how every center like this works i should know i was in charge of the people packing items to be sent out.

You used a shipping address that doesn't match the one registered to your card/account (this is your fault).

You tried to force a manual sale over the phone?

And now you're posting this on multiple forums to show how stupid you are... I guess, well done?

You used a shipping address that doesn't match the one registered to your card/account (this is your fault).

You tried to force a manual sale over the phone?

And now you're posting this on multiple forums to show how stupid you are... I guess, well done?

I was going to use "idiot" earlier, however I was going to be nice today...

newegg is a giant warehouse they are not going to go and pick the item out of the shelfs then charge your card they are going to charge your card then go to the item pick it up with a cart and anything else you order and put it into a toat with any other items you may have ordered. if the item is not there then they enter it into there scan guns letting the system know they are out. so what has happened is that some one either didnt scan the last item and tell the system they were out. or they are awaiting a new shipment. its how every center like this works i should know i was in charge of the people packing items to be sent out.

I think newegg's inventory system is more advanced than that and tracks inventory on the shelves as well as the number of those in stock that are reserved (i.e. order already placed); but problems could occur if someone entered the wrong number of incoming items when they get a shipment or if two people happen to place an order for the last available item at the same time.