Rotflmao Jeeze

I saw an ad on my Google home page for this site just now.

http://www.runcaronwaterguide.com/Convert-...er-Reviews.aspx

Sense I've just been into the 'drill now' thread I found the coincidence rather funny. I have not read the site yet but I

We have had the ability to run basically anything on water for many many years ie the Steam Engine. You would think that in over 200 years someone would have noticed. I mean the first calculator was the size of a damn house and now you get them in watches. Those very few individuals that run our world are up to their neck in the Oil industry and indeed the War industry and they ridicule anyone with any other fuel or views but theirs. Once the Oil finally does run out then these hypocritical SOB's will be buying up any and all patents on these water fueled machines and they will attempt to hold us to ransom over water like they do now with Oil.

F' the lot of them, if there is a way to use water over oil I say go for it.

We have had the ability to run basically anything on water for many many years ie the Steam Engine.
You need a heat source for that water...

:rolleyes:

Such as:

• Coal
  • Propane
  • Natural Gas (Methane)
  • Oil Derivatives (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene etc.)
  • Electrical Heat

As for the electrical heat it doesn't just appear either, you need something to make the electricity...

Such as:

• Coal
  • Propane
  • Natural Gas (Methane)
  • Oil Derivatives (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene etc.),
  • Nuclear Power
  • -Hydro Power
  • -Solar Power
  • -Wind Power
  • Options with (-) not as viable at this point versus the top 5

You see steam engines don't JUST run on water...

Edited by Andrewr05

:withstupid:

I was raised on the first law of thermodynamics, but, if somebody's found a way to split water into this "brown's gas" and then combust it...more power to 'em. Not sure I'll be trying it on my car in the near future.

One big problem, is how to deliver a new fuel to the masses? When all the gas stations, are owned by the oil companies, and they are the ones who stand to loose the most from this change :)

The time will come when we actually need to make the change, and we will make a change. It's nice to see though that even with just the increase of price of gasoline people are changing there ways of thinking. Who would of thought that the oil companies could make us think more green :)