Which T-bird?

I'm about to buy a T-bird but don't know which one to get? I have a 700mhz Duron right now.. Should I get a 1Ghz T-bird or go all out and get the 1.33Ghz T-bird???

TIA

My 1.2 and 1.333 run great!  The 1.2 is clocked to uhh... 1.365 I think... and it runs like a champ...  Beating my 1.333 by only a few frames... I'm going to OC my 1.333 next week...   I wanted to have it a few weeks before I OC'd it.

I just got 1.33 about a week ago. I may have it setup in a box before the warzonegames.com lan party :)

I got it setup on a test rig right now. It's running at 1.5... something with a standard heatsink and fan and artic silver II. This week im going to put a better heatsink on it and try and hit 1.65 or 1.7

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xcelr8

i just got a 1ghz t-bird axia. i am currently running at 1404 with air cooling. rock solid under prime 95 for over 27hours. i was pretty dissappointed in the 1.33 that i had, i could only get it to 1500 before it would lock up. i tried everything except watercooling to get that 1.33 to go higher. if your not looking to spend much and get a lot out of a cpu get a 1ghz.

• 1 month later...
Guest shlemielo

I have a 1.33 Tbird AXIA, and it's been pretty stubborn overclocking-wise.  One of my friends happenend upon a 1.33 AYHJA and he's got it to 1530 stable.  We haven't tried anything higher yet though.