Need A New Gaming Mouse.

I am currently using the wired Logitech MX518, which came with my laptop and overall it is a solid mouse. However, it's a little bit too "palmy" for my hand (same shape as g5 and g7). I am currently wanting to acquire a razer krait mouse, in anticipation for diablo 3. I cannot find anywhere to purchase one in Canada. Anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...
I need a new gaming mouse. However, I'm torn between three mice. The G5, G9 and the Razer Lachesis. I've read that the G5 and G9 are palm mice and the lachesis is a finger mouse. I currently have a Razer CopperHead, if I decide to go with either the G5 or G9, will I have a hard time adjusting to the ergonomics of these palm mice?

Edit: I've noticed that I hold the CopperHead with most of my hand, not just my fingers.

I've been using G5's since they were copper colored...and keep going back to them. They're big and heavy...just right for my hand and crazy beast infested environment. I've had three so far, and they've always died from the same fate. They stop working correctly when moved vertically. I just lost a seventeen month old Battlefield 2142 edition G5 to that issue over the weekend. Logitech support has been nothing but superb for me. It will be interesting to see if the replacement is a 2142 edition, a copper first generation or the newer blue version.

In addition, I've used the Razer Krait, Diamondback and Copperhead, the blue OCZ mouse, the Logitech G9, MX Revolution, MS Sidewinder, Steelseries Ikari and a few others....but as I said, it's the G5 I go back to. I'm looking forward to trying the new Steelseries MMO mouse once they get past their manufacturing and quality control issues. Is there a twelve step program for peripheral junkies?