Man, It's Just Plain Creepy Over At The Street.

That's what the "Deals and Contests" subforum is for.

And yes, your sig is too many lines. Combine lines or delete some stuff. The limit is 10 lines IIRC.

Fixed the sig, and I've looked but can not find the "Deals and Contests" subforum.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed the sig, and I've looked but can not find the "Deals and Contests" subforum.

That's because there isn't one. Clay has forgotten that while it used to exist, it no longer does. Many sub-forums were recently merged and people are still adjusting. Some find it useful and others find it to be a grave injustice. So goes any effort designed to please any mass, I suppose... :lol:

What was once "Deals and Contests" has been merged to become the OCC Market Place.

That's because there isn't one. Clay has forgotten that while it used to exist, it no longer does. Many sub-forums were recently merged and people are still adjusting. Some find it useful and others find it to be a grave injustice. So goes any effort designed to please any mass, I suppose... :lol:

What was once "Deals and Contests" has been merged to become the OCC Market Place.

doh! What he said --^

:blink: Man do I feel out of the loop, I may not post much but I certainly spend a considerable amount of time lurking. I just barely read about the merge and I gotta say it really helped clear up the confusion I felt when I started seeing member names I had never seen before with thousands of posts, I knew I hadn't missed that much time :lol: Anyway welcome all new additions to OCC, this is a great forum and I hope everyone of you enjoy it.

:lol: :lol: That was bound to happen sometime :P

...ahhhh, being one of the self-proclaimed "marginal and utterly useless" I'm starting to feel right at home :rolleyes:

Truth be told I am very grateful to the old DFI and DIY streets....you guys held my hand all the way through my very first build...I could not have done it without your help thank you!

Well time to look around my new home, maybe meet some of the neighbors...

...ahhhh, being one of the self-proclaimed "marginal and utterly useless" I'm starting to feel right at home :rolleyes:

Truth be told I am very grateful to the old DFI and DIY streets....you guys held my hand all the way through my very first build...I could not have done it without your help thank you!

Well time to look around my new home, maybe meet some of the neighbors...

I wonder how many of us fall into that group (yes marginal and utterly useless) but I mean our first serious OC was with the terrifying Genie BIOS so we spent countless hours pouring over DFI-Street posts ... eventually asking our first stupid question and receiving a (usually) polite and (always) rescuing answer.

I hear ya Jack Stand :lol:

I wonder how many of us fall into that group (yes marginal and utterly useless) but I mean our first serious OC was with the terrifying Genie BIOS so we spent countless hours pouring over DFI-Street posts ... eventually asking our first stupid question and receiving a (usually) polite and (always) rescuing answer.

I hear ya Jack Stand :lol:

...it is for exactly that reason I am so grateful to you and others like you that I am now able to boot up my system and enjoys the fruits of your labors...and on a rare occasion am able to help someone who has not yet reached my technologically advanced state of evolution... :P thankfully I believe those only number in the 3 or 4's... :lol:

Truth be told I am very grateful to the old DFI and DIY streets....you guys held my hand all the way through my very first build...I could not have done it without your help thank you

If it wasn