Man, It's Just Plain Creepy Over At The Street.

Yeah, out of the 30,000+ members we have, there are only about 100-150 regulars left I would assume, and out of those maybe 30-50 'hardcore' regulars who come by everyday and make up the cream of the crop.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eek. I just hope everyone can find their way over here...we had over 30k members, right?

Yeah but 10,000 were probably spammers and another 10,000 were people that signed up to ask one question. Another 9,500 or so were banned because I was bored. :P

You all need a "Hot Bargains" forum and I'll be all set.

Does this background make my sig look too big?

That's what the "Deals and Contests" subforum is for.

And yes, your sig is too many lines. Combine lines or delete some stuff. The limit is 10 lines IIRC.

Edited by ClayMeow

You all need a "Hot Bargains" forum and I'll be all set.

Does this background make my sig look too big?

You could try doing something like I have in my sig. It wasn't so bad when we used to have a sig only appearing once per page, but now we have them under every post, it can make threads occasionally longer than needs to be per page. Not to worry - new place, new rules yaddah yaddah ... :lol:

Well,

It is certainly different over here, but I like what I see so far. That being said, I had an old thread over at DIY about my new monitor and trying to get the full resolution out of it.....do I need to start it all overt again? or can it get transferred over here?

Well, to anyone interested, I was able to run 1680x1050 on it by using my vga cable. On top of that it took a few restarts to get it right....Im really not exactly sure how it got it, but it is running at full resolution now and it looks pretty good.

Neezer ... Glad you made it.

My impression is that the posts are coming over eventually. Not sure if that means all or some??? I can't imagine anyone picking through them and deciding what makes it.

Edited by Syngensmyth

:blink: Man do I feel out of the loop, I may not post much but I certainly spend a considerable amount of time lurking. I just barely read about the merge and I gotta say it really helped clear up the confusion I felt when I started seeing member names I had never seen before with thousands of posts, I knew I hadn't missed that much time :lol: Anyway welcome all new additions to OCC, this is a great forum and I hope everyone of you enjoy it.

Neezer ... Glad you made it.

My impression is that the posts are coming over eventually. Not sure if that means all or some??? I can't imagine anyone picking through them and deciding what makes it.

Yeah eventually all relevant threads will make it over.