Double Posts

paulktreg

I told you OCC people that our Fogel was hanging around here! I said to back up the servers in triplicate! The sky is also falling while I'm at it, and oil will be cheaper next week.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two days have been real bad as far as trying to post, I bet some of mine yesterday and today tool 4 or 5 minutes to post. I thought it was my ISP again, power cycled the modem and router was fixing to call them today until I ran a few speed test and checked some other sites and everything seemed to be fine except here...

The last few days have been real bad as far as trying to post, I bet some of mine yesterday and today took 4 or 5 minutes to post. I thought it was my ISP again, power cycled the modem and router was fixing to call them today until I ran a few speed test and checked some other sites and everything seemed to be fine except here...

Speaking of the doubles :lol::withstupid:

Yeah I noticed I had a double post on one I left to upload earlier, almost 10 mins apart on mine if i remember correctly :(

Don't know what "fixes" are being made, but they sure arent "fixing" it yet.

*crosses fingers post makes it to teh intarwebs*

It was rather ironic when I was trying to post the forum got hung for a bit, I clicked stop and tried again and no go. I tried to go to the forums from that post and no go. It let me go the home page but I could not get back to the forums for a few minutes. When I did get back here I saw two post... :rolleyes:

Same thing again waited 3 minutes and nothing, so I stopped it again...