HITandRUN

[Wts] Hitandrun's "for Sale Thread"!

still got the abit mobo?

i got an ip35 if your willing to trade + cash :ph34r:

Sorry man but no trades! I need the cash for a new GPU to support OCC in the forum wars! :D

;P

what fsb wall did you hit if any?

What on that board? It is brand new from RMA never even fired it up! I may just do it for fun and see how far we get!

does the DICE pot come with the mounting accessories?

Iv been looking into getting in the DICE "scene" but have no idea where to start, so im kinda looking for an all in one solution

does the DICE pot come with the mounting accessories?

Iv been looking into getting in the DICE "scene" but have no idea where to start, so im kinda looking for an all in one solution

Yes sir it comes with all the accessories + new insulation if you decided to go for it. :P

what did you use to make the DICE pot

Clicky and and the same pot in use --> Clicky. I hope this will answer your questions. If not let me know.

Yes sir it comes with all the accessories + new insulation if you decided to go for it. :P

Clicky and and the same pot in use --> Clicky. I hope this will answer your questions. If not let me know.

thanks

was it hard to make i think i'm gonna try

$150 shipped for the biostar?

Sorry man you are in the UK! Last time I shipped something there it ended up being a disaster therefore no more shipping to the UK. BTW: Your customs are complete out of line! He He!