it should be the same as my user name camaro_dude15

iv'e finished 27 wu's

wth when i searched for you before it didn't show up :blink:

anyway, strand added ;)

I just started folding a week or so ago, might I be able to get a dna strand icon? I even left my comp on all weekend when I was out of town :D

I just started folding a week or so ago, might I be able to get a dna strand icon? I even left my comp on all weekend when I was out of town :D

:cheers:

Started folding yesterday, and read that the best cards for folding are nVidia's even though I read at ATI that the RED team were partners in developing FAH with Stanford. Any I just wanted to ask if having my EVGA GTS 250 as a dedicated PhysX card alongside my main 5850 will help speed my folding.

I'm 87% into my 3rd work unit - I let here rip about 27 hours ago - Is this as slow as I think it is? I just pluged back in the GTS 250 a couple of hours ago.

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=engstudent&teamnum=12772

Just read the installation instructions and realized it maynot automatically detect the GPUs, I also didn't check off the do not lock cores box which limited the folding to 1 of 6 cores. Fail. Should be easy enough to remedie when I get home from work.

For my setup of a 5850 OC and a GTS 250, should I enter either -forcegpu ati_r800 or -forcegpu nvidia_g80, or will the client use both cards?

Edited by engstudent

Me to please. Folding name same as forum name. Been going a while but had probs so i am only at 2-3 WU right now. But im working on it. Just wait till i get my 460. :evilgrin:

can i get the DNA icon? my folding name is zackhaf. also, how do i go about getting the different signatures people have for the folding with scores and such?

Thanks, Zack