Hi there,

I've been folding for OCC for a little while now, folding 82 WUs so far. I'd like a folding icon please! *extends hands as if to catch the tiny GIF*

I stoped folding for almost a year, so i got taken of the team, Im starting to fold again so please put me back on the list, I want to make that signature icon of mine work Thanks!

Hi there,

I've been folding for OCC for a little while now, folding 82 WUs so far. I'd like a folding icon please! *extends hands as if to catch the tiny GIF*

there you go!

I stoped folding for almost a year, so i got taken of the team, Im starting to fold again so please put me back on the list, I want to make that signature icon of mine work Thanks!

you already have a strand :blink:

I've been folding for OCC for awhile now too, figure I'd ask how to set both my 9600's to fold at once since I have Win7 64bit now (currently using the sys tray GPU client)

I mostly just lurk on the forums but i am folding for the team so i would like the dna strand please

folding slooooooooooooooooooooooowly :P

strand added ;)

folding slooooooooooooooooooooooowly :P

strand added ;)

LoL yes very slowly...but i am folding with old single core computers....3 computers right now...just ordered a laptop that when i am not using will be folding also.