Hello From A Diy-street Folder

jboys47

Welcome to the Team! Changing the team number is all you need to do.

Thanks to all for the help and all of the kind words of welcome. Hope to soon be adding some points to the team, couple of hours maybe.

Not sure what will happen when the team number is changed in the middle a a project run, hope it just assigns the points to the team when the project run is done, we will see.

Jim

Hay All,

How should we address the DIY-Street folding team? The Folding@home points are not transferable. So I suggest having a second team for OCC. Members of team 45454 will not have to change a thing. I

I already switched my team number, but that's reversible, just lemme know what we're doing.

1 SMP 775 E2160 @3.2GHz

1 SMP AM2 3800x2 @2.5GHz (stock)

1 standard client on Socket A 1.5GHz (stock)

Edited by ReelFiles

Hay All,

How should we address the DIY-Street folding team? The Folding@home points are not transferable. So I suggest having a second team for OCC. Members of team 45454 will not have to change a thing. I

Well simplest thing for the DIY-Street Team and to keep there points is the rename. I am sure there will still be a bleed over to team 12772.

Hay All,

I definetly agree with Jim, while it does suck to lose the points (even more so for you guys) there really isnt an advantage to having two teams. We have always been struggling for folders and this is a chance to become part of an established team.